This site is currently still under construction (shout out to Einstein here, for building this amazing site from scratch). This is a list of things that we haven't yet added to the site, just to get things started. If you have things to add that I forgot, please don't answer, but edit the question and add them. Hopefully this will be one single to-do list that will contain everything we have to do.
- LaTeX not rendering properly in several cases. See this answer, this question, and this question.
- Close vote and flagging reasons (as described in the close votes meta post)
- The Q&A and Questions tabs seem to have the same things in them
- Not many tags - maybe import those from Physics.SE?
- Full chat room, for moderators and non-moderators, with functionality like that of the SE chat
- Meta and normal site separation (easier to switch between the two)
- Remove "banned" users tab
- Auto-fit of image size (See [this question](http://physicsproblems.nfshost.com/?qa=145/moment-of-force-exerted-by-water-on-tube) where the uploaded image has been literally cropped out while being uploaded)
- Currently while editing any previous answer there is a constant shaking motion in the preview (with a message at the left bottom saying "Processing Math") which seems quite distracting. We need to stabilize the preview (like in the Stack Exchange sites).
- Pinging Users: Currently if we reply to a certain message all the people who had participated in the comment thread get notified. Single user pinging should be activated like in the Stack Exchange sites. (Maybe multi-user pinging too?)
- Optimization for mobile browsers like in Android or IOS.
- Removing the accounts of bots.
- Edit system: Whom should we allow to edit posts? Should there be peer review system of edits before an user reaches a certain reputation? This is something to discuss.
- Close vote/review system - systems for this like on SE; this goes with the previous one.
- Maybe an Android and IOS app too? (This should be placed last in order of priority.)
- It seems to be impossible to delete comments, whether you are a moderator or not. This would be a good thing to add (deletion of your own comments for non-moderators, deletion of any comments for moderators).
- Flagging comments is not yet existent. This would be reasons such as obsolete, spam, not constructive, too chatty, etc, like the ones on SE.
- Moving comments to chat - this obviously depends on having chat.
- Make acceptance of an answer allowed only by the user who asked the question.
- Weird problem - the notifications tab is not showing up centered for one user. It is occurring using chrome on a windows 10 operating system:
- when adding an image to a question/answer, you are unable to upload the image from your computer
- Upvote/downvote/answer/comment notifications seem to be showing up twice in the feed.
- Formatting/in-text links not working in comments
- Background/site design
- The current design i.e. white screen on a large grey background should be replaced with a single background. The screen space is getting wasted currently on the extra large grey borders
- Site name
- Legalese - terms and conditions
- Debate over the rep system - what are appropriate amounts? Are there any changes we need to make?
- Advertising the site on Google and using Search Engine Optimization plugins.
Again, please edit the question and add any things you think of.