Welcome to Physics Problems Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

I have encountered a problem with this site. Who should I contact and how?

0 votes

If a user encounters a difficulty with this site, how can the user get help? Who should the user contact? How?

asked May 16 in Meta by sammy gerbil (28,466 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

If the difficulty requires urgent attention, such as a technical error which affects all users, contact an Administrator or Moderator as below.

If your difficulty is of a general nature which is likely to affect other users also, or to recur or to last for many days, but it is not urgent, then please post the question in the Meta category. This could include questions about policy, minor bugs, and suggestions to improve the website. All users can then contribute answers, which are available for future use, and can be updated as circumstances change.

If in doubt, you are welcome to do both.

For difficulties relating to technical issues and bugs contact the Super Administrator. For all other difficulties contact any active Administrator or Moderator.

To contact an Admin or Moderator :

  1. Select "Users" from the menu at the top of the page, then "Special Users".

  2. Select the appropriate Special User according to the nature of your enquiry. Go into that user's profile and click on the "send private message" link which appears alongside the Type of user .

(Note: At present only the Super Administrator can be contacted in this way.)

answered May 16 by sammy gerbil (28,466 points)
edited May 16 by sammy gerbil